Publicolor Summer Studio
March 15, 2017
Through our combined efforts with Suzanne Tick and Antron, 71 students in NYC benefited from the Publicolor Summer Design Studio with project-based learning, community service and paid work opportunities.
According to Publicolor's final report, highlights from this summer's program include:
- Students had a 93% attendance rate with 100% participation on the final exhibition.
- SAT students improved their combined diagnostic scores by average combined score of 18% or 76 points.
- 96% of students reported an increase in reading and math skills.
- All students learned Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Students transformed 9 under-resourced facilities in the afternoons- reviving spaces with color.
Interested in contributing to Publicolor? Learn how your flooring selections can benefit the students involved in this organization.