In addition to contributing to better indoor air quality, iQ Granit Acoustic features a foam backing that improves underfoot comfort and reduces impact sound by 15 dB, making it an ideal choice for corridors and patient rooms where noise dampening is required. This curated palette is calming as well, designed to support moments of stillness and quiet reflection. iQ Granit Acoustic is extremely durable and resistant to wear, stains and abrasions. Floors are easily restored to their original appearance with a simple dry buffing—no refinishing needed for the life of the floor.
- Reduces impact sound by 15dB
- Improves musculoskeletal and underfoot comfort
- Feature unique surface restoration technology that requires no floor finish—ever. For the life of the floor, surfaces are continuously restored to their original appearance with a simple dry buffing.
- Superior flexibility makes the material easy to cove without cracking to support infection control protocol
- Resists stains, scratches and chemicals
- AVAILABLE IN FULL ROLLS ONLY