Our iD Tilt Heavy Impact Tile (HIT) portfolio offers a durable and cost-effective solution for heavy and high trafﬁc retail spaces. The high-performance interlocking tiles can be installed over most existing floors quickly, easily and economically, reducing store downtime.
Featuring a robust 2.7 mm thick wear layer, iD Tilt HIT solutions can withstand heavy loads, such as shopping carts and pallet jacks. It also delivers greater foot comfort and reduces foot and rolling traffic noise.
Its interlocking design can be installed over a variety of existing surfaces—four times faster than installing ceramic tile.
- Easily installs four times faster than ceramic tile over a variety of existing surfaces
- Allows immediate occupancy, unlike ceramic tile or stained concrete, to eliminate project downtime
- Offers best-in-class dimensional stability and resistance to scratches, scuffs, stains and indentations
- Offers a completely moveable and reusable option for design flexibility and value
- Ideal for a variety of retail applications, including grocery stores, convenience stores, automotive supplies retailers and store-in-store applications