Behavioral Health Facility Consulting
Life Plan Community
Life Plan Communities are retirement communities with accommodations for independent living, assisted living, memory enhancement, skilled nursing, and rehab, offering a full continuum of care as the resident's health changes upon needs and allows residents to age in place regardless of their health needs. Some Life Plan Communities require a substantial entry or buy-in fee and most also charge a monthly maintenance fee in exchange for living unit, meals and some health services.
A Full Spectrum of Care
Quality of Life Across the Continuum of Care
- Life Plan Communities provide housing and health-related services under long-term contracts
- Can also accommodate couples if one partner needs a higher level of care than the other
- Developers get financing from Real Estate Investment Trusts – known as REITs
- REITs like to invest in healthcare organizations that have strong Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) policies 
- Investors have a history of aligning their operations to support programs and facilities that benefit the environment, employees, the local community, and shareholders.
- In architecture and design, ESG speaks to the use of buildings and spaces to invest in environmental and social initiatives
 Sara Marberry: 5 Characteristics of Senior Living 2.0 That will Influence Design
Senior Living Brochure
At Tarkett, we understand the demands of our senior living partners are ever-changing. That’s why our research and innovation never stop, we’re committed to evolving with you. We combine evidence-based product solutions with space-specific performance needs. For a safe, comfortable, healing, and working environment. It’s all about Right Product. Right Space.
Perkins - Eastman Design Research
The Senior living DEIB and the Axela Group
Informatics in Primary Care
AIA Academy of Artchitecture for Health
The Center for Health Design